Boraclasses offers admissions through two distinct procedures:
- Direct/Online Admission
- MSAT (Boraclasses Scholarship Cum Admission Test)
MSAT Paper Pattern:
- Each question has 4 options (A), (B), (C), (D). Only one of these four options is correct.
- Marking scheme: +4 for correct answer, -1 for wrong answer & 0 for not attempted.
|Std.||Maths (Apptitude/Reasoning)||Physics||Chemistry||Biology||Accountancy||Total questions|
|6th to 8th||15||5||5||5||30|
|9th & 10th||25||10||10||10||50|
|11th & 12th Engineering (Math’s)||25||15||10||50|
|11th & 12th Medical (Biology)||10||10||10||20||50|
|11th & 12th Commerce||25||25|
|12th Engineering (Math’s) Math’s||25||15||10||50|
|12th Medical (Biology) Biology||10||10||10||20||50|
- Passport size of your photo
- Recently passed exam Mark sheet
- Soft copy of payment of application form fees of Rs 100/- (net banking transaction or cash payment)
- Fees once paid is non- transferable, non-refundable in any circumstance
- Fees include tuition fees it excludes taxes.
- GST is as per actual which is considered as of now. The classes reserve the right to collect or reimburse the amount of tax from/ to a student in case government changes the tax rates in future.
- The classes reserve the right to revise any/all of the components of above policy, including payments schedule and refund policy without any prior notice.