PROGRAMS FOR FULL SESSION 2020-2021.
MODE OF CLASSES OFFLINE AND ONLINE (All India)
The Student can take the admission for Engineering Entrance Exams or Test Series.
a) INTEGRATED to CBSE and STATE BOARD: [Lectures & Online/Offline Test Series]
b) NON-INTEGRATED: [Lectures & Online/Offline Test Series]
SUMMARY: Program designed for Entrance exams.
• All Test to be conducted on Sundays.
• No Summer Vacation.
• Subjects [Math’s, Physics, Chemistry]
• Test Paper for Entrance exams with model answers.
• Very useful solution of test series for students not enrolling in classroom programs.
About JEE Exam: Joint Entrance Examination is a computer based exam, conducted in two steps
Step 1- JEE Main twice a Year-January & April.
Step 2- JEE Advanced (Once a year –May, for students who qualify JEE Main)
• This screening exam is conducted twice in a year (Jan & April) and only those students who qualify in this examination are allowed to appear for JEE Advanced (the next stage)
• Gateway for Engineering aspirants to 31 NITs, 23 IITs, 20 GFTIs
• Single choice objective paper (MCQ) with equal weightage given in Physics, Chemistry and Math’s.
• Duration of paper is 3 Hours (Online)
• Making scheme: Objective type +4 for correct answer, -1 for wrong answer & 0 for not attempted.
• For more details visit http://jeemain.nic.in
• This is the second stage of entrance test for administration to IITs, IISc, IIST, for students who qualify in JEE Main
• Only Top 2,40,000(Nearly) successful candidates of JEE Main art eligible
• Conducted by the seven zonal IITs-IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee.
• Two Objective online papers, each of three hours duration with equal weightage given to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
• The JEE advanced Exam is held every year tentatively in the 3rd week of May.
• For more details visit http://www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in
Mangesh Bora Sir
Physics (13 Years)
Himanshu Nimonkar Sir
Maths (15 Years)
Physics (11 Years)
Rajendra Mishra Sir
Chemistry (23 Years)
Akash Patil Sir
Chemistry (9 Years)
Ajinkya Waghmare Sir
Chemistry (11 Years)
Asmita Ranjanikar Madam
Biology (28 Years)
|Session||No of Hours||Portion Completed|
|20th Feb to 31st March||20th Feb to 31st March||2-3 Chapter of PCMB as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st June to 28th Feb||2.15 Hours Daily & Extra Session on Holidays||Entire std 11th Syllabus of PCMB as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st April to 31st May||Minimum 4 Hours Daily||40 % of std.12th Syllabus of PCMB as per|
|1st June to Dec 15th||2.15 Hours Daily||Remaing 60% std.12th PCMB Syllabus|
Test Series Planner
|Weekly Tests||Chapter Wise||Marks|
|Weekly Test (WT)||Conducted once a week on a particular chapter||30-50 Questions (120-200) Marks|
|Monthly Test (MT)||Conducted once a month on completion of few topics||PCM (75 Questions - 300 Marks) PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Part Syllabus Test (PT)||Conduct once significant syllabus is completed||PCM (75 Questions - 300 Marks) PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Full Syllabus Test (FT)||Conducted once syllabus is completed||PCM (75 Questions - 300 Marks) PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Std.XI Board Test Subjective Test||Conducted before final exams||2 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Std. XII Boards Level Subjective Test||Conducted before final exam||3 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Kalyani Nagar||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|
|Vishrantwadi||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|