NEET XI & XII (Medical)
PROGRAMS FOR FULL SESSION (2 Years Program).
MODE OF CLASSES OFFLINE AND ONLINE (All India)
The Student can take the admission for Medical Entrance Exams or Test Series.
a) INTEGRATED to CBSE and STATE BOARD: [Lectures, Online & Offline Test Series]
b) NON-INTEGRATED: [Lectures, Online & Offline Test Series]
SUMMARY: Program designed for Entrance exams.
• All Test to be conducted on Sundays.
• No Summer Vacation.
• Subjects [Math’s, Physics, Chemistry]
• Test Paper for Entrance exams with model answers.
• Very useful solution of test series for students not enrolling in classroom programs.
About NEET Exam:
The central Government has established the National Testing Agency to conduct entrance examination for admission/fellowship in higher education institutions.
The responsibility of NTA is limited to the conduct of the entrance test NEET (UG), declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Government of India for counseling of 15% All India Quota seats of Deemed Universities Central Universities/ESIC & AFMC including Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMU and providing the result to the state Counseling Authorities and admitting Institutions
Admission to all seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through NEET (UG) 2020
Following are the seats available under different quotas
• All India Quota Seats
• State Government/NRI Quota seats in private Medical/Dental/Colleges or any
• Private University
• Central pool Quota Seats.
Entrance test date & time:
• National/Eligibility Cum Entrance Tests NEET(UG) is usually conducted in 1st week of May.
• The duration of the test will be three 3 hours.
<1> Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S)
• Most Popular & respectable profession
• 4.5 years program plus 1 year internship
• Physicians diagnose & treat the daily & miscellaneous illnesses of human body.
<2> Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S)
• Popular choice in medicine field
• 4 years program plus 1 year internship
• Perform surgery of teeth or jaw bones
Competitive exams are a big matter of concern as they form the basis of your new career. A stepping stone towards the ladder of success.BORA CLASSES is distinctively by far the best for Higher secondary education in eastern pune extending their expertise for 11th/12th and the competitive exams. So there need not be a panic for anything post Std10th as the continuity can solve various comforting factors. Students struggle making the right choices for such decisive examinations due to many unattended concerns regarding NEET. Following could be the various concerns running through their spines..
What is purpose of NEET exam?
What is NEET exam age limit?
Is 12th marks important for NEET?
Can an average student crack NEET?
Which is the best class for NEET?
What are the Fees for NEET?
What is a good score in NEET?
Can I do MBBS without NEET?
Are the NEET tutorials in Pune offering crash course or weekend batches?
Best NEET tutorials near me?
How can I score well in NEET?
Are questions repeated in NEET?
How many hours to study for NEET?
So on and so forth….... All the above concerns are properly catered only in the BEST NEET Classes in Pune
BORA CLASSES is the best when it comes to guidance.
1. Revise the important chapters.
2. Practice your weak chapters.
3. Take mock tests and analyze.
4. Solve previous year questions.
5. Practice formulas, reactions and important equations.
Mangesh Bora sir leads the entire team with able and profound assistance of Himanshu Nimonkar sir. Mangesh Bora sir mentors students for physics in a unique approach giving them thorough insight into the concept making the students visualize the problem and solve them quickly by giving shortcut tips for the same. Himanshu Sir teaches Maths in a very humorous way ensuring that each concept is meticulously taught and practiced in the classroom sessions itself. They start sowing the seeds already in Std10 to give a glimpse of what the further picture looks like. All their students benefit from their holistic guidance of approaching such exams. All the above concerns are well attended for an aspirant to first comfort them and rest all their inhibitions. BORA CLASSES very well know that cracking these exams require hardwork clubbed with smart study towards which they march right from std 11 with an exactly same pattern as that of NEET
How many sections will NEET 2021 have?
What will be the difficulty level of NEET 2021?
What will be the total duration of NEET 2021?
What is the marking scheme of NEET 2021?
When this year is very uncertain all the above doubts will only be truly busted by BORA CLASSES which is the BEST NEET CLASSES in Pune.
Though self study is always an option but a great mentoring is always a boon for such competitive learnings and the staff plays a pivotal role in your graph. Every year 14-15lakh students appear for these entrance exams and only a few get selected in top colleges based on their rankings. So the most important task is to opt for a good coaching institute with reputed staff as a whole.BORA CLASSES has by far the best in house faculty in the city rendering their expertise/tricks/hacks to crack your answers. The Faculty ensures the breakdown of every concept diving into the basics and then compiling the topics for a clear understanding thus laying down a strong foundation of the subject understanding.
BORA CLASSES defines the success of these exams by offering the following:
• Weekly tests in competitive exam pattern right from Std11.
• Rigorous competitive preparation right from day 1 of Std 11.
• Excellent study material is aided for constant difficulty level upgradation.
• Holistic guidance for their problem solving capacity.
• Online teaching aided with an interactive digital screen enabling of
• Tricks and hacks to save time solving a problem.
• Long inhouse supervised study hours.
• Rigorous revision lectures for intensive practice of the subject.
• Constant upgradation of problem solving techniques.
• Deep knowledge of the syllabus to ensure the basics are strong
• Smart studying patterns making the solving of a numerical easy.
• One on one immediate hands on doubt clearing capacity
• Great peer team work is facilitated for widening each one’s horizons of learning.
• Individual Tablets to ensure in sync practice.
• Regular parent communication regarding their ward’s progress and feedback.
Our Pride is the Result we back upon…..we take the show ahead for our students in giving them desired results in unison with the combined efforts of all.
• 12 selections in JEE 2019-20
• NEET - 89 PERCENTILE
• 26 students above 80% in HSC 2020.
Values for life: The core values of Determination, Hardwork, Holistic Learning, Social Ethics, Concern for society and environment are closely interwoven into the fibre of our academic programs. “LOW AIM IS A CRIME” is minted in our students psyche, providing them a precise competitive spirit.
Mangesh Bora Sir
Physics (13 Years)
Physics (11 Years)
Rajendra Mishra Sir
Chemistry (23 Years)
Akash Patil Sir
Chemistry (9 Years)
Ajinkya Waghmare Sir
Chemistry (11 Years)
Asmita Ranjanikar Madam
Biology (28 Years)
|Session||No of Hours||Portion Completed|
|20th Feb to 31st March||20th Feb to 31st March||2-3 Chapter of PCB as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st June to 28th Feb||2.15 Hours Daily & Extra Session on Holidays||Entire std 11th Syllabus of PCB as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st April to 31st May||Minimum 4 Hours Daily||40 % of std.12th Syllabus of PCB as per|
|1st June to Dec 15th||2.15 Hours Daily||Remaing 60% std.12th PCB Syllabus|
Test Series Planner
|Weekly Tests||Chapter Wise||Marks|
|Weekly Test (WT)||Conducted once a week on a particular chapter||30-50 Questions (120-200) Marks|
|Monthly Test (MT)||Conducted once a month on completion of few topics||PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Part Syllabus Test (PT||Conduct once significant syllabus is completed||PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Full Syllabus Test (FT)||Conducted once syllabus is completed||PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Std.XI Board Test Subjective Test||Conducted before final exams||2 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Std. XII Boards Level Subjective Test||Conducted before final exam||3 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Kalyani Nagar||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|
|Vishrantwadi||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|