NEET XII (Medical)
PROGRAMS FOR FULL SESSION 2020-2021.
MODE OF CLASSES OFFLINE AND ONLINE (All India)
The Student can take the admission for Medical Entrance Exams or Test Series.
a) INTEGRATED to CBSE and STATE BOARD: [Lectures, Online & Offline Test Series]
b) NON-INTEGRATED: [Lectures, Online & Offline Test Series]
SUMMARY: Program designed for Entrance exams.
• All Test to be conducted on Sundays.
• No Summer Vacation.
• Subjects [Math’s, Physics, Chemistry]
• Test Paper for Entrance exams with model answers.
• Very useful solution of test series for students not enrolling in classroom programs.
About NEET Exam:
The central Government has established the National Testing Agency to conduct entrance examination for admission/fellowship in higher education institutions.
The responsibility of NTA is limited to the conduct of the entrance test NEET (UG), declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Government of India for counseling of 15% All India Quota seats of Deemed Universities Central Universities/ESIC & AFMC including Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMU and providing the result to the state Counseling Authorities and admitting Institutions
Admission to all seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through NEET (UG) 2020
Following are the seats available under different quotas
• All India Quota Seats
• State Government/NRI Quota seats in private Medical/Dental/Colleges or any
• Private University
• Central pool Quota Seats.
Entrance test date & time:
• National/Eligibility Cum Entrance Tests NEET(UG) is usually conducted in 1st week of May.
• The duration of the test will be three 3 hours.
<1> Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S)
• Most Popular & respectable profession
• 4.5 years program plus 1 year internship
• Physicians diagnose & treat the daily & miscellaneous illnesses of human body.
<2> Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S)
• Popular choice in medicine field
• 4 years program plus 1 year internship
• Perform surgery of teeth or jaw bones
Mangesh Bora Sir
Physics (13 Years)
Physics (11 Years)
Rajendra Mishra Sir
Chemistry (23 Years)
Akash Patil Sir
Chemistry (9 Years)
Ajinkya Waghmare Sir
Chemistry (11 Years)
Asmita Ranjanikar Madam
Biology (28 Years)
|Session||No of Hours||Portion Completed|
|20th Feb to 31st March||20th Feb to 31st March||2-3 Chapter of PCB as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st June to 28th Feb||2.15 Hours Daily & Extra Session on Holidays||Entire std 11th Syllabus of PCB as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st April to 31st May||Minimum 4 Hours Daily||40 % of std.12th Syllabus of PCB as per|
|1st June to Dec 15th||2.15 Hours Daily||Remaing 60% std.12th PCB Syllabus|
Test Series Planner
|Weekly Tests||Chapter Wise||Marks|
|Weekly Test (WT)||Conducted once a week on a particular chapter||30-50 Questions (120-200) Marks|
|Monthly Test (MT)||Conducted once a month on completion of few topics||PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Part Syllabus Test (PT||Conduct once significant syllabus is completed||PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Full Syllabus Test (FT)||Conducted once syllabus is completed||PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Std.XI Board Test Subjective Test||Conducted before final exams||2 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Std. XII Boards Level Subjective Test||Conducted before final exam||3 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Kalyani Nagar||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|
|Kalyani Nagar||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|