IIT-JEE (XI &XII)
PROGRAMS FOR FULL SESSION APR 2020-MAY2022.
MODE OF CLASSES OFFLINE AND ONLINE (All India)
The Student can take the admission for Engineering Entrance Exams or Test Series.
a) INTEGRATED to CBSE and STATE BOARD: [Lectures & Online/Offline Test Series]
b) NON-INTEGRATED: [Lectures & Online/Offline Test Series]
SUMMARY: Program designed for Entrance exams.
• All Test to be conducted on Sundays.
• No Summer Vacation.
• Subjects [Math’s, Physics, Chemistry]
• Test Paper for Entrance exams with model answers.
• Very useful solution of test series for students not enrolling in classroom programs.
About JEE Exam: Joint Entrance Examination is a computer based exam, conducted in two steps
Step 1- JEE Main twice a Year-January & April.
Step 2- JEE Advanced (Once a year –May, for students who qualify JEE Main)
• This screening exam is conducted twice in a year (Jan & April) and only those students who qualify in this examination are allowed to appear for JEE Advanced (the next stage)
• Gateway for Engineering aspirants to 31 NITs, 23 IITs, 20 GFTIs
• Single choice objective paper (MCQ) with equal weightage given in Physics, Chemistry and Math’s.
• Duration of paper is 3 Hours (Online)
• Making scheme: Objective type +4 for correct answer, -1 for wrong answer & 0 for not attempted.
• For more details visit http://jeemain.nic.in
• This is the second stage of entrance test for administration to IITs, IISc, IIST, for students who qualify in JEE Main
• Only Top 2,40,000(Nearly) successful candidates of JEE Main art eligible
• Conducted by the seven zonal IITs-IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee.
• Two Objective online papers, each of three hours duration with equal weightage given to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
• The JEE advanced Exam is held every year tentatively in the 3rd week of May.
• For more details visit http://www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in
JEE/ NEET/ MH-CET Competitive exams can be nerve cracking and jittery for most of the aspirants. Right after the Std10, students and parents are on a ride for fitting into a right coaching institute to help crack these examinations with proper guidance.BORA CLASSES is the only best solution in eastern Pune with the following offerings:
• JEE MAINS
• JEE ADVANCED
BORA CLASSES is distinctively the best for Higher secondary education in eastern pune extending their expertise for 11th/12th and the competitive exams. So there need not be a panic for anything post Std10th as the continuity can solve various comforting factors. Students struggle making the right choices for such decisive examinations due to many unattended concerns regarding JEE/ NEET/ MH-CET. Following could be the various concerns running through their spines..
Is MHT CET easier than Jee?
Is JEE preparation enough for MHT CET?
Should I give CET or JEE?
How can I score well in JEE/NEET/MH-CET?
Are questions repeated in JEE/NEET/MH-CET?
How many hours does IIT topper study?
Can a average student crack IIT?
What is the minimum marks to get admission in IIT?
So on and so forth…....
BORA CLASSES is the best when it comes to guidance. Mangesh Bora sir leads the entire team with able and profound assistance of Himanshu Nimonkar sir. Mangesh Bora sir mentors students for physics in a unique approach giving them thorough insight into the concept making the students visualize the problem and solve them quickly by giving shortcut tips for the same. Himanshu Sir teaches Maths in a very humorous way ensuring that each concept is meticulously taught and practiced in the classroom sessions itself. They start sowing the seeds already in Std10 to give a glimpse of what the further picture looks like. All their students benefit from their holistic guidance of approaching such exams. All the above concerns are well attended for an aspirant to first comfort them and rest all their inhibitions. BORA CLASSES very well know that cracking these exams require hardwork clubbed with smart study towards which they march right from std 11 with an exactly same pattern as that of JEE/ NEET/ MH-CET.
Though self study is always an option but a great mentoring is always a boon for such competitive learnings and the staff plays a pivotal role in your graph. Every year 14-15lakh students appear for these entrance exams and only a few get selected in top colleges based on their rankings. So the most important task is to opt for a good coaching institute with reputed staff as a whole.BORA CLASSES has by far the best in house faculty in the city rendering their expertise/tricks/hacks to crack your answers. The Faculty ensures the breakdown of every concept diving into the basics and then compiling the topics for a clear understanding thus laying down a strong foundation of the subject understanding.
BORA CLASSES defines the success of these exams by offering the following:
• Weekly tests in competitive exam pattern right from Std11.
• Rigorous competitive preparation right from day 1 of Std 11.
• Excellent study material is aided for constant difficulty level upgradation.
• Holistic guidance for their problem solving capacity.
• Online teaching aided with an interactive digital screen enabling of
• Tricks and hacks to save time solving a problem.
• Long inhouse supervised study hours.
• Rigorous revision lectures for intensive practice of the subject.
• Constant upgradation of problem solving techniques.
• Deep knowledge of the syllabus to ensure the basics are strong
• Smart studying patterns making the solving of a numerical easy.
• One on one immediate hands on doubt clearing capacity
• Great peer team work is facilitated for widening each one’s horizons of learning.
• Individual Tablets to ensure in sync practice.
• Regular parent communication regarding their ward’s progress and feedback.
Our Pride is the Result we back upon…..we take the show ahead for our students in giving them desired results in unison with the combined efforts of all.
• 12 selections in JEE 2019-20
• NEET - 89 PERCENTILE
• 26 students above 80% in HSC 2020.
Values for life: The core values of Determination, Hardwork, Holistic Learning, Social Ethics, Concern for society and environment are closely interwoven into the fibre of our academic programs. “LOW AIM IS A CRIME” is minted in our students psyche, providing them a precise competitive spirit.
Mangesh Bora Sir
Mangesh Bora Sir
Himanshu Nimonkar Sir
Maths (15 Years)
Physics (11 Years)
Rajendra Mishra Sir
Chemistry (23 Years)
Akash Patil Sir
Chemistry (9 Years)
Ajinkya Waghmare Sir
Chemistry (11 Years)
Asmita Ranjanikar Madam
Biology (28 Years)
|Session||No of Hours||Portion Completed|
|20th Feb to 31st March||2.30 Hours Twice a Week||2-3 Chapter of PCM as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st June to 28th Feb||2.15 Hours Daily & Extra Session on Holidays||Entire std 11th Syllabus of PCM as per boards & Competitive Syllabus|
|1st April to 31st May||Minimum 4 Hours Daily||40 % of std.12th Syllabus of PCM as per|
|1st June to Dec 15th||2.15 Hours Daily||Remaing 60% std.12th PCM Syllabus|
Test Series Planner
|Weekly Tests||Chapter Wise||Marks|
|Weekly Test (WT)||Conducted once a week on a particular chapter||30-50 Questions (120-200) Marks|
|Monthly Test (MT)||Conducted once a month on completion of few topics||PCM (75 Questions - 300 Marks) PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Part Syllabus Test (PT)||Conduct once significant syllabus is completed||PCM (75 Questions - 300 Marks) PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Full Syllabus Test (FT)||Conducted once syllabus is completed||PCM (75 Questions - 300 Marks) PCB (180 Questions - 720 Marks)|
|Std.XI Board Test Subjective Test||Conducted before final exams||2 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Std. XII Boards Level Subjective Test||Conducted before final exam||3 rounds of all subjects will be conducted as per HSC & CBSE Board pattern|
|Kalyani Nagar||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|
|Vishrantwadi||6.15 - 8.30 Pm|